Quick Summary of this Job
Subscribe for Alerts
Major Players are working with a creative branding agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Executive Assistant to be responsible for effectively managing all aspects of diary management, travel arrangements and adhoc projects.
Strong communication skills:
- Ability to clearly brief the CCO on what the team require from him
- Ability to build strong internal relationships with team members at different levels of seniority
- Ability to maintain impeccable internal & external relationships under significant time pressure.
- Confidence and professionalism to act as a first point of contact for our most senior clients
Adaptable working style:
- Working effectively under pressure and meeting ever-moving deadlines
- Ability to work independently and be flexible to requirements
Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong project skills, workflow management
- Minute attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to forecast the CCO's workload, and manage internal expectations
- 4/5 years+ in a similar role
- Relationship management and resource management
- Effective project management skills and the ability to prioritise well and work to short deadlines.
- Able to understand project functions, requirements and work flow.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ideally worked in agency, creative or broadcast environment
- Client facing
If you're an experienced Executive Assistant and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.