Quick Summary of this Job
Subscribe for Alerts
Tyne-Tees - Manchester - London
Work Hours: Full Time
Salary Period: Annual
OTE circa 80,000+
A well-respected, dynamic Wealth Management firm is seeking to recruit 3 additional suitably qualified Financial Advisers to augment their expanding UK wide team, and to take advantage of their secured Introducer base.
The firm operates a robust business model based around Values, Principle and Trust - developed specifically to put the interests of their clients first and provide the highest possible standard of service.
As a Financial Adviser with this firm you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth implementation and delivery of a clients' chosen service level package.
- Access to client leads - referred from the firm or via their network of Introducers
- Administration support - to maximise the time available for both new and existing clients.
- On-going Training, Development and Team support.
- Ability to continue working on your own existing clients, if applicable (but not required)
- You should have minimum Level 4/Diploma qualification
- Hold current Competent Adviser Status (CAS)
- Be able to understand and prioritise customer needs to deliver a high standard of advice and service.
- Meet agreed objectives and targets.
This opportunity is ideal for experienced Advisers who want to develop the long term financial interests of clients with the support of a modern and professionally run business, in an environment where you can build a long term career benefitting from the associated financial rewards.
If this position is of interest to you then please 'Apply' and they look forward to hearing from you.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
10 Similar Jobs near City, Tyne and Wear
City, Edinburgh, UK
City, London, UK
City, London, UK
City, West Yorkshire, UK
City, Yorkshire, UK
City, West Midlands, UK