Seasonal Maintenance Operator
Quick Summary of this Job
Subscribe for Alerts
The primary duty will be to operator the grader to maintain municipal roads. Duties will be assigned by the Foreman and will include, but not be limited to the operation of other municipal equipment, maintenance and repair of the municipal equipment, manual labour, as required.
The R.M. offers competitive wages based on experience, benefits package and employer matched pension plan.
Must have a valid Class 5 Driver's license and clean driver's abstract.
Powered mobile equipment and Ground Disturbance certification is required or must have the willingness to complete.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Skills and Abilities
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
Work Site Environment
- Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment
- Operate heavy equipment
- Operate two-way radios and other communication equipment
- Perform minor repairs to equipment
- Secure special attachments to equipment
- Working with others
- Valid driver's licence
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Heavy Equipment Operator Trade Certification
- Complete onboard and other logs
Type of Heavy Equipment Operated
Type Of Work Experience
- Fine grading and finishing
- Haul road maintenance
- Rough grading
RM of Stonehenge #73
PO BOX 129