HEAVY-DUTY TECHNICIAN (Truck/Trailer)
Quick Summary of this Job
Subscribe for Alerts
Warner Industries is a leader in the commercial truck, trailer and bus industry that has been recognized as a Saskatchewan Top 100 company and we are continuing to grow! We provide impressive career & income opportunities combined with focused training and a comprehensive benefits and retirement savings plan.
We take pride in the Fun, Friendly culture we support within our network of companies and our focused commitment to providing a healthy and safe work place for each and every Employee that invests in their career with a Warner company.
We have an opportunity for two Heavy Duty Technicians to join our Swift Current Branch! Our Technicians are vital in providing our Customers with expert service in repairs, maintenance, and diagnostics of heavy duty trucks and trailers.
Skills & Abilities
- Previous Heavy Duty Truck/Trailer Technician experience required
- Partial or total completion of Truck/Transport Mechanic Apprenticeship an asset
- Capable of meeting the physical demands of the heavy truck/trailer trade
- Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills with a high attention to detail
- Committed to outstanding customer service and satisfaction
- Able to communicate and work effectively with others
- Wanting a career, not just a job!
If you meet or exceed these qualifications, then we want to hear from you! Send us a resume, along with a cover letter stating income expectations.
To apply you must be legally entitled to work in Canada, as the employer does not have a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) that would support a foreign worker.
In advance, we thank all those applicants who submit a resume; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Skills and Abilities
- Steel-toed safety boots
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check (abstract)
- Valid driver's licence
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Truck and Transport Mechanic Trade Certification
- Customer service skills
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
Truck Mechanic Specific Skills
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service
330 4TH AVE E