Quick Summary of this Job
Subscribe for Alerts
Degelman Industries Limited is looking for four individuals to join our team as General Assemblers. If you are looking for a career in manufacturing, then join a vibrant growing company in the agricultural manufacturing industry. Degelman Industries designs and manufactures equipment known for quality and respected by farmers for over 50 years. Responsibilities of this position will include assembling a variety of Degelman products and parts in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of agricultural equipment, supplemented by experience in a previous assembly environment, good communication skills and mechanically inclined. Candidates must be able to read drawings, blueprints, manuals to assist in assembly as well as final quality control inspection.
Degelman Industries offers an hour rate between $17.96 to $22.20 and a group benefits package including pension plan.
Please forward a resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com, drop off in person, or fax to 306-543-2140.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Skills and Abilities
- Assemble, fit and install prefabricated parts to form subassemblies or finished products
- Check mechanical assemblies and subassemblies for alignment and proper functioning
- Fasten parts together using fastening and joining equipment
- Perform minor adjustments and repairs
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Reading text
Area of Assembly Specialization
- Assemble or connect electrical components
- Assemble mechanical parts into subassemblies
Area Of Specialization
Type Of Work Experience
- Assembly line
Degelman Industries Ltd.
272 INDUSTRIAL DRIVE