Quick Summary of this Job
Subscribe for Alerts
Resource Solutions have a new opportunity for an Commercial Analyst to join a growing team in our London Head Office in Covent Garden.
The Commercial Analyst will provide key support to the Commercial Team and the wider business for all matters pertaining to the commercial structure of solutions for new and existing clients at Resource Solutions in the UK and Globally, playing an important role in winning business and maximising company profitability. They will assist with all types of commercial solution, including but not limited to, pricing for bids and tenders, upselling, new products, renewals, service credits/rebates and project work.
The corporate focus of Resource Solutions is to grow our business organically with the aim of maximising the Groups global impact. Key to our success will be to utilise all key strengths so that we are considered the major RPO provider in all business sectors globally.
- Grow the company revenues through extending existing client relationships and winning new long term contracts (ensuring profitability is maximised throughout the client base)
- Build and develop our products and services, through planning and the continued delivery of a solid sales and marketing plan
- Be entrepreneurial in our approach to new markets, regions and international opportunitiesTo continue to build client relationships that contribute to the profitability and delivery strengths of the Robert Walters Group
- Providing modelling, data manipulation and other support during the commercial/pricing process for new bids, upsells and retenders, for Resource Solutions in the EMEA and APAC regions
- Ensure Resource Solutions and Robert Walters are maximizing profitability wherever possible
- Supporting Ad hoc project work to enhance the accuracy and profitability of all pricing models
- Attending stakeholder briefings
- Supporting the Commercial Team during contract renegotiations and renewals
- In depth knowledge of all client commercial models and how revenue is generated
- Assisting in the designing and modelling of commercial/pricing solutions for new client bids and tenders subject to sign off by Commercial Associate Director.
Excellent numerical skills
Ability to engage effectively at all levels
High level of motivation
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to work as a key team member
Ability to understanding complex problems and employ strategy to solve them
High level of commercial acumen
Experience of commercial modelling
Proven MS Excel skills to an advanced level
Action Oriented - demonstrates ability to make decisions and take action
Change Focus - recognises the need for change and demonstrates the ability to change programmes and supports others to do so
Commercial Awareness - understands the business and uses knowledge to drive results
Leadership - inspires others and provides clear directions and clarity. Supports, motivates and empowers the team to understand and achieve objectives. Strong team player
Strategic Thinking - considers short and long term implications and plan accordingly. See the big picture, anticipates and leads trends and develops far reaching objectives
Drive and Resilience - forward thinking and motivational, even in the face of setbacks
Achieves Results - committed to success, delivering to high standards. Desire and drive to exceed personal and business objectives
Innovation - challenges to find better ways of working. Questions the status quo and identifies fresh approaches
Resource Solutions rewards hard work and commitment with competitive salaries and benefits and a fun and fast paced working environment. We are proud to promote internal and international mobility and employees are encouraged to develop their careers both domestically and internationally.