Quick Summary of this Job
Subscribe for Alerts
This role is responsible for supporting the other roles within the team with regards to research, analysis and facilitation of work. The role will drive the completion of actions from Committees and other decision making forums, ensuring that these are completed on time or where not possible, appropriately postponed.
The role will also own the organisation and administration for the Investment Committee, the Unit-Linked Business Committee and the Joint Steering Committee, ensuring that the agendas are agreed and papers submitted on time.
The role-holder is expected to be self-starting, pro-active and responsible for curating his or her own workload. The role interacts with a wide range of stakeholders, and a willingness to lead discussions, work with others and escalate as appropriate will be an advantage.
To be successful in this role some experience or understanding in the following:
- Similar role within Financial Services preferably Insurance with an interest in Investments
- Studying towards their CFA
- Excellent communication skills - Able to communicate information in an articulate, diplomatic and professional manner
- Able to adapt style to suit the audience
- Experience of managing third party relationships &/or experience of working with outsourcers/offshore partners
- Able to take comprehensive minutes and ensure that actions are followed up
- Recognise the need to communicate & keep people informed & involved
- Good analytical skills with a structured and methodical approach
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple complex priorities simultaneously
- Flexible and pragmatic approach with the ability to adapt to all situations in a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure