Outside Golf Operations
Quick Summary of this Job
Subscribe for Alerts
LOCATION: Carnoustie, Angus
Work Hours: Full Time
Salary Period: Annual
JOB TITLE: Outside Golf Operations
SALARY & BENEFITS: 8.43 per hour + other benefits
WORKING HOURS: Based on 40 hours per week April to October
THE COMPANY: Our client is a prestigious golf club based in Carnoustie, Angus. There are 3 courses, one of which, the Championship course has hosted 7 Open Championships over the years. They offer 'world class customer service' to ensure that everyone walking through the golf club's doors experiences the history, atmosphere and memories that are made whilst there.
THE ROLE: Our client is seeking candidates who will thrive in the hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior customer service as part of our outside operations team.
Key Responsibilities of a Outside Golf Operations to include:-
- To be the face of Carnoustie Golf Links meeting and greeting customers as they come through the doors offering World Class Customer Service.
- To be responsible for welcoming guests to the facility based in Carnoustie whilst also providing an elite service to them ie pointing them in the right direction, checking them in against their time slot etc.
- To ensure that all
- Assists with the overall upkeep of the golf centre and golf bags.
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate must be able to manage large numbers of people, and handle problems quickly and effectively.
The successful Outside Golf Operations will be an honest, trustworthy person, adaptable, approachable and willing to train other staff. You must be available to carry out extra duties as the job demands and be available to work weekends.
Key experience/skills essential for the role of Outside Golf Operations based in Carnoustie:
- Must live within a commutable distance of Carnoustie.
- Will have excellent customer service skills.
- Will have a passion / good knowledge of golf.
- Knowledge of the history surrounding the prestigious Carnoustie Golf Course will be highly advantageous.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
12 Similar Jobs near City, Dundee