Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f)
Quick Summary of this Job
Subscribe for Alerts
As a passionate QA Engineer, you will be responsible for strategically writing regression tests as well as monitoring the performance for our e-commerce webshop software.
The writing of test specifications, including execution of defined tests together with the automating of regression tests, and setting up of virtual environments, are elements you are accustomed to. Moreover, thanks to your visual judgment and intuition, you are able to detect functional and potential CSS design weaknesses in the software and determine their impact.Your profile
ePages is looking for efficiency-oriented colleague, who strives towards exceptional performance and quality. Your expertise includes the following:
- Experience in black box testing within web development or ecommerce
- Experience in defining and running regression tests
- Familiarity of code version control or even better, experience working with Git
- Good experience administering Linux systems and deployment (virtual machines)
- Planning and execution of performance and stress tests (JMeter) as part of Continuous Integration
- Ability to communicate within the team efficiently and provide comprehensive details of issues encountered thus allowing quick resolution of bugs/issues within Sprint
- Familiarity with continuous integration (e.g. CircleCI) and tools like Jenkins, JMeter, Hudson, or Docker
- Experience in working within Agile team and delivering value to team promptly
- Computer of your choice (Mac, Linux, Windows)
- Using the latest tech stack and industry tools
- Individual budget for barcamps, meetups, conferences and technical trainings
- Attending internal and external hackathons
- Assistance with relocation or visa issues
- Flexible working hours
- An international team
- Employer Pension Fund
- Regular team events
- Many other benefits such as lunch coupons, transport card allowance, contribution for private use of the internet, free fruit and drinks
Is this the job you are looking for? Then just click here to apply online.
In addition, we would like to get an impression of you in action, therefore please send us proof of work, such as a link to your live portfolio, GitHub, or Stackoverflow.
If you have any questions, just send an email to our recruiter, Serena Tansil, via or call 0.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!