HPC/HPDA Specialist, Eindhoven, Advanced HPC system engineering or HPC
Quick Summary of this Job
Subscribe for Alerts
HPC/HPDA Specialist, Eindhoven, Advanced HPC system engineering or HPC/HPDA application development
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year
Hours a week: 40
We are looking for talented people to strengthen its rapidly expanding HPC and HPDA program. Using state of the art hardware, and software components we deliver a tuned platform to run modelling and analytics applications at scale. We closely collaborate with research and design & engineering departments to optimize their analysis.
We are currently actively looking for people for these roles
- Advanced HPC system engineering: using deep monitoring techniques to enhance the systems operational efficiency
- HPC/HPDA application development: working with research teams to optimize their applications for HPC use and analyze system usage by applications in general
Particularly relevant areas of expertise might include
- C/C++/Fortran and Python programming.
- IO subsystem tuning and monitoring
- Network fabric tuning and monitoring
- Compute node tuning and monitoring
- HPC/HPDA application runtime tuning and monitoring
- GPU programming, CUDA/OpenCL/OpenACC
- (Scientific) software development methodologies/carpentry
- Parallel programming models MPI/OpenMP/PGAS/vectorization
- HPC/HPDA application profiling and tuning
If you are interested in this opportunity please leave your CV and I will contact you.
Riwanna van der Galin
Delivery Consultant IT Contracting