Quick Summary of this Job
Subscribe for Alerts
As a creative director, you will play a pivotal role in helping a web project come to life. You will work with a team of creative designers and collaborate with business clients across a variety of industries.
Upon being selected to work with 2 Web Design, you will get:
- The opportunity to join a growing award winning company.
- A company that encourages fresh ideas.
- A close knit team of people who are passionate about their work and helping organizations succeed.
- A fun, open and collaborative environment.
- Access to Innovation Place facilities including a well-equipped fitness center.
- Health and dental insurance.
A little more about us...
Since we started 10 years ago, weve grown into one of Saskatchewans leading web design firms. We've always worked out of Innovation Place, and love the Silicon Valley Vibe.'
Our business is built on long-term relationships with our clients, who include some of Saskatchewans top industry players. We've developed well over 500 websites, with the goal of helping businesses and organizations succeed.
You would fit in well if you have the following skillset:
- Design websites with User Experience in mind
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A strong customer focus.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Understanding of W3C standards.
- A master of CSS
- Experience with PHP would be an asset.
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Must be comfortable in coordinating communication with clients, giving presentations and manage team of designers
Skills and Abilities
Type of Technical Illustration
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Consult with clients to establish nature and context of designs and illustrations for reproduction
- Prepare specifications for design
- Prepare sketches, photographs or illustrations of subjects to be rendered
- Produce final designs or illustrations
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
Area of Design Specialization
- Corporate identity
- General graphic design
- Supervise the production of design by technicians or creative design team
2 Web Design Inc.
116-116 RESEARCH DR