Human Resources Manager
Quick Summary of this Job
Subscribe for Alerts
Donalds Fine Foods is a family owned business and has operated for over 20 years. We are a specialty meat manufacturer spanning three plants in British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Our plant, Thunder Creek Pork, located in Moose Jaw, SK is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager.
Reporting to the Vice President, Operations, you will be responsible for coordinating all daily human resources activities including:
- develop, implement, and maintain all HR policies and procedures,
- employee and labour relations,
- performance management,
- talent acquisition,
- training and development,
In addition, you will ensure that all human resource and related programs support the organization's goals, policies, and objectives within the appropriate regulations and generally accepted standards of sound human resource management practices.
Key performance objectives will include: leadership development, an analysis of current recruitment practices, turnover reduction and fostering strong and productive labour relations.
- degree/diploma with a focus in HR Management or combination of - education and experience
- CPHR designation considered an asset
- 3-5 years experience in Human Resources with a year minimum at the management level
- ability to build and foster strong business relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- negotiation and conflict management skills
- communication skills
- to handle and prioritize multiple demands
- confidence in facilitating in front of groups
* We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted *
Donald's Fine Foods
720 LILLOOET ST W